Sunday 16 October 2011

Back in the Game

At last i am back in blog land, its been a long time coming and i feel there is so much to do, read, say and catch up on! For a number of unforeseen circumstances i didn’t get started on my research an inquiry as soon as i would have liked too and am not feeling up to date or where i had planned to be at this stage.

I have read through the reader and looked back over my inquiry plan along with feedback given. Planning and time management is key in this module and as i don’t have as much time on my hands as i initially thought i would i really need to put a system in place to help me before it all becomes too overwhelming!

1 comment:

  1. And it's good to see you back. While there is much to do in the module, with clear advance planning and making the time and space available, it is all doable. Look forward to seeing your work progress

    ReplyDelete