Thursday 14 April 2011

Digital Portfolio Clarification....any help please?!

Hi Guys

Just wondered if anyone could help and give me slightly more clarification on the revised online portfolio element of the assignment!!

 I have read and understood what i need to do but when it says that we should submit it as an appendix to the inquiry plan, does that mean we should be linking our plans to it also...like we did in Module 3002 referring to appendix a, b, c etc throughout our plan???

Or do we not actually need to mention the appendices within the plan,i just write about them on one page linking them all together as a separate piece of work?
Any help would be much appreciated!!! Thanks

Also when it comes to writing the summary portfolio, does this have a more relaxed narrative style to it or should it still be academic in its wording and structure?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cerys,

    I had the same problem. What I did was like in 3002 and did a critical refelction of my learning over the tasks in this module ie your developed professional questions, ethical considerations and evaluation of the tools of inquiry with referneces to my blog and other sources and worte a page on this. You then have to post this to your blog and copy the URL of this and paste it to the top of your summary.

    So basically this is a seperate piece of work to the plan but will be subbmitted with it as an appendix.

    I hope this is helps and is how I understood and have done it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ye. You don't need to link the plan specifically to your online thing. I think they just want it as an appendix because it useful for them to have a hard copy of it as well as an internet copy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I thought that was the case but got confussed when thay used the word appendix!!

    Hope alls going well on your plans

    ReplyDelete